We respect and care about your privacy.
For this reason, as per the law* in the force for the purpose of protecting your fundamental rights and freedoms, we should inform you about how your personal data is used and protected.
Scope of the Law
As per the Privacy Act law no: 6698, we are mentioned under the title of “Data Controller” as Garanti Finansal Kiralama A.Ş. within the frame of the law, we acquire, record, save, update, classify your personal data, share them with third parties to the extend of the regulations or transfer them to carry out these transactions under the title of “data processing”.
Why and how do we use your personal data?**
- To use for any kind of products and services including the ones we offer under the capacity of agent within the scope of Financial Leasing, Factoring and Financing Companies Law no. 6361 and the regulation thereof,
- To record your identity, address and other necessary information in order to confirm whether you have carried out the transaction,
- To offer the products and services you request in line with your needs.
- To inform you about important details over contact information you provided.
- To issue necessary records and documents for you to finalize your transactions on paper, verbally or electronically.
- To keep and report the information required by the public institutions that we are obliged to give information such as Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency (BDDK), Capital Markets Board (SPK), Central bank of the Republic of Turkey (TCMB), Association of Financial Institutions (FKB) and Union of Turkish Bar Association (TBB).
- If you permit and in line with regulations, to offer the products and services except for your current utilizations, to plan and realize custom product/service/offers, prepare product, service operation model proposals, profiling, segmentation, domestic target determination, scoring, risk analysis, customer relations management, Company performance tracking, statistical operations, company service presentation model design, market research;
- To videotape in our branches and head office due to security practices in workplaces,
- To plan, control and put into practice our process of corporate sustainability, management, strategic planning and data security.
- To fulfill our administrative and legal responsibilities and fulfill the requirements of the agreements we signed.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information?
Financial Leasing, Factoring and Financing Companies Law no. 6361; Banking Law and persons, institutions, organizations and other third parties deemed as financial institutions; public corporations such as BDDK, SPK, TCMB; principal shareholders (e.g. T. Garanti Bankası A.Ş.) and foundations that we represent; persons, institutions and organizations that we buy service or cooperate with in order to conduct our business and domestic and abroad banks.
How Do We Find Your Personal Information?
Your personal information can be collected on paper, verbally or electronically via Head Office, Branches and call center.
What are your rights within the scope of the Law?
You may apply to our company at any time you want and regarding your personal data you may
- Get informed whether they are recorded or used accordingly, the purpose of the transaction and request information thereabout,
- Find out domestic and international third parties to whom your information are submitted in accordance with regulations
- Request correction of any data you think wrong or missing.
- Request deletion or termination of your data within the scope of the provisions set forth in 7th article of Law.
- Notify your requests stated in article (c) and (d) to third parties and ask them to transact the same operations,
- Raise objection to any transaction resulting against your benefit due to automatic analysis of your information or if you think your information are used illegally and you incurred damage accordingly you may claim compensation.
If your request causes any additional expense, you may make payment determined by Personal Data Protection Board. Your request shall conclude as soon as possible latest in 30 (thirty) days.
Please contact us via email@example.com e-mail address and/or 0212-365 30 82 telephone number to get information.
To utilize your rights within the scope of laws please make written application to our branches, for detailed information you may visit Personal Data Protection Board web site.
Have a good day.
*Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 ("KVKK")
** Information page shall be updated in case of any change in our Company personal data inventory.